Leete's Blacksmith Shop, circa 1880

Harvey Leete's blacksmith shop, circa 1880..jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Leete's Blacksmith Shop, circa 1880

Description

A Charles Hubbard photo of the interior of Harvey Leete's Blacksmith Shop. The shop was adjacent to the William Shelley House, 1139 Boston Post Road. Leete's home and shop were built in 1760 on York Road, which is now called Boston Post Road.

Source

Photo by Chales Hubbard. Part of the Edith B. Nettleton Historical Room Collection

Publisher

Guilford Free Library

Date

circa 1880

Rights

Digital image © Guilford Free Library. All rights reserved. Image may be used for personal research or educational uses without prior permission. For requests or exhibits, see Guilford Free Library.

Format

b/w photo

Citation

“Leete's Blacksmith Shop, circa 1880,” Guilford Free Library Archives, accessed September 19, 2020, http://www.nomeka.gflarchives.org/items/show/121.