The Guilford Covenant

1.gucovenant.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

The Guilford Covenant

Description

Hand written copy of the original founding document of the town of Guilford. Produced by the Dominican Nuns of Our Lady of Grace Monastery in North Guilford.

Source

Edith B. Nettleton Historical Room Collection

Publisher

Guilford Free Library

Date

1976 / 1639

Contributor

Dominican Nuns of Our Lady of Grace Monastery in North Guilford

Rights

Digital image © Guilford Free Library. All rights reserved. Image may be used for personal research or educational uses without prior permission. For requests or exhibits, see Guilford Free Library.

Citation

“The Guilford Covenant,” Guilford Free Library Archives, accessed December 8, 2022, http://www.nomeka.gflarchives.org/items/show/140.