Guilford Green northeast corner at intersection of Broad and Park Streets, looking south on Park Street

20502800077.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Guilford Green northeast corner at intersection of Broad and Park Streets, looking south on Park Street

Description

Guilford Green’s northeast corner, intersection of Broad and Park Streets. The first building on the left is George Walter’s Feed Store, which stood on what is now the site of the Guilford Free Library. Walter sold his business in 1913. The large white house south of the Feed Store is the Jedediah Lathrop House, 55 Park Street. The rail fence was removed from the Green in 1899.

Subject

Guilford Green (Guilford, Conn.)
Guilford (Conn.) -- Parks

Source

Edith B. Nettleton Historical Room Collection

Publisher

Guilford Free Library

Identifier

Call Number: 5gg

Rights

Digital image © Guilford Free Library. All rights reserved. Image may be used for personal research or educational uses without prior permission. For requests or exhibits, see Guilford Free Library.

Format

.JPG

Citation

“Guilford Green northeast corner at intersection of Broad and Park Streets, looking south on Park Street
,” Guilford Free Library Archives, accessed May 22, 2022, http://www.nomeka.gflarchives.org/items/show/21.